Re: Confused about Cable modem/ NIC setup

Vaidhy:

Thanks for all your help. The the Net-3-HOWTO combined with some info I
found from my local LUG's mail archives got me going. Everything I had
seemed to be okay, I just added:

   route add default gw ${GATEWAY} eth0

to my /etc/init.d/network file and I was able to ping my nameservers.
I've made the changes to Netscape Mail, and now I'm sending this via
Cox@home in Linux (Yay!)

Thanks again.
--
                                          __   _