New Building Voice/Data Recommendations

I will soon be moving into a 32' x 58' 'manufactured' house.  It is a 3
bedroom, with 1 room being 'the computer room'. I have several questions
concerning the wiring for phone and networking.

Using cat 5 cable, should I run 1 run for voice, and 1 for data? Or can I
use 4 & 5 for the voice. I want to run 10/100.

Should this/these be in pvc or metal conduit? Should the cat 5 be of
shielded variety? Should the phone connection demark be in the same area as
the data termination points?

I would really like to have atleast 2 walls in each room of the house
covered for voice and data. Cost is of some concern, but my employeer will
cover the cost of the cable.

Between the house and the office (<300ft) we have an electrical line in pvc
in a ditch. The will be wiring me up to work, and need to know if  I:

need to look at fiber or is it fibre? ;)
Does a cat 5 or enhanced cat 5 cable need to be shielded and in a seperate
conduit?

Thanx for any ideas/opinions/recommendations,

Walter L. Preuninger II