Re: I really need help!

James Mastros wrote:
  >> Do you know how ot install symbolic links?
  >ln -s <source file> <destination file>

Yes

  >Note that the source file is the one that gets created, and becomes
  >(effectively) another name for the desrination file.

No; that's the wrong way round.

The source is the one that already exists; the destination is the
new link to be created.

ln (link) is analogous to cp (copy) and mv (move, rename), which may
help one to remember which way to put the arguments.

     "No temptation has seized you except what is common to
      man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be
      tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are
      tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you
      can stand up under it."    I Corinthians 10:13