Re: GNOME 1.0 .deb package?
- To: Syrus Nemat-Nasser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian User Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 1.0 .deb package?
- From: Rick Macdonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:08:15 -0700 (MST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990402170715.24409A-100000@timshel>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.SOL.3.96.990402145504.20837B-100000@physics>
On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Syrus Nemat-Nasser wrote:
> > Ah. Now that I have that fixed, what's the proper place for enlightenment
> > 0.15 debs for slink? The following contains dependencies on glibg6 >=2.1
> > so I think it must be for potato:
> > deb http://www.debian.org/~bma enlightenment/
> The enlightenment debs are in the slink GNOME staging area as well.
> Everything should be fine. It's working for me as my default desktop
> environment for work.
OK, got it all now. The "bma" source was overiding the files in the gnome
staging area. Thanks.