your comments on commercial x not-commercial

Dear Bruce

I was worried with RH as MS-LinuX before I read your interesting note.
I think that you caught the point, let the commercial world be.
There will be people that will wait until free software get mature, then will switch to it
for the obvious reasons. I am a LinuX user since 1.13 and I know what a headache it
was, and it was difficult at  that time to convince people to consider using LinuX, today is
people is using  LinuX  without the need of beeing convinced.

Tarcisio

--
Prof. Tarcisio Praciano Pereira  mailto tarcisio@camocim.uvanet.br
Splines - Splines Solution of differential equations -

begin:vcard
n:Praciano-Pereira;Tarcisio
tel;home:5 88 611 02 82
tel;work:5 88 613 12 13
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Universidade Estadual Vale do Acarau - Sobral - Ceara;Dep of Mathematics
version:2.1
email;internet:camocim@uvanet.br
title:Prof.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Departamento de Matematica=0D=0ACaixa Postal D3;Sobral;Ce;62 011 970;Brasil
note;quoted-printable:Splines - Splines Solution of Differential Equations=0D=0A--------------------------------------=0D=0AAo Impeachment do Vende Patria - Eles agora querem doar o Banco do Brasil=0D=0A--------------------------------------
x-mozilla-cpt:cpd.furg.br;0
fn:Tarcisio Praciano-Pereira
end:vcard