Re: what's the best html wordprocessor?

I don't intend to debate the pros and cons of editors v/ wysiwyg.

My aim is to have secretaries, dilberts, etc. edit memos, documents, etc.
and have it set in html.  Therefore, it must have the functions of a word
processor (i.e., wp8) but save in as clean an html format as possible.

I do not foresee the need to have the html code itself edited.  These
documents are intended for web access, archival, and indexing.  The code
does not have to be perfect.  Indexable is the real aim (to build a
searchable library of internal documents).

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk
McGeorge School of Law