Re: what's the best html wordprocessor?

Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Then you've been using the wrong tools.  Macromedia's Dreamweaver (yeah,
> I know, Windows, but hear me out) is a WYSIWYG HTML editor that doesn't

You are right Dreamweaver, Coldfusion (the one I use for HTML and Perl) are great
products. I play with the page in Dreamwerver and Coldfusion till it looks good then
move it into Perl.

Rumor from the makers that they are porting Coldfusion to Linux, with luck one more of
the reasons for using windows will disappear.

Shanta