Re: what's the best html wordprocessor?

Paul

> I don't intend to debate the pros and cons of editors v/ wysiwyg.

There are pros and con's here wysiyg get one into more trouble than it can be worth.

> processor (i.e., wp8) but save in as clean an html format as possible.

I personal don't like WP  HTML it put hard spaces into your document so if a browser is
in a different resolution your page will not get rendered properly. WP8 has been ported
to Linux and is available from Corel. I have yet to get it going though so I still use
my Win version.

For you needs though it seems that WP8 port  or a until that puts in the codes you need.

Shanta