Re: elm sending blank mails

Max,

I don't know if this is a problem with glibc2.1 or Exim -- neither of
which I have the opportunity to test (my development platform is Alpha
running sendmail).

It is possible that your kernel version is causing trouble; being an
"unstable" and development kernel could have its risks.

Have you tried downgrading system components one by one to make sure
that it's really an elm problem and not a glibc2.1 one?  What happens
with other MTAs?