MH folders, grepmail, and procmail

I am a single user connecting through a remote POP host.  I use
fetchmail -m 'procmail -f -' to retrieve my mail.  How do I get procmail
to deliver mail to my MH folders?  The procmailex file suggests using
rvcstore but the current distribution of nmh does not appear to have
this file.

How can I get grepmail to work on MH folders?  When I have tried it I
get 'skipping folder' everytime I try it on a MH folder?

When I type mhmail it appears that it wants to connect to my POP host
and asks for a password but the user name is wrong.  How do I reset this
to use the correct username?  Can I give a default password so that it
doesn't ask me everytime?  How do I get mhmail to work in conjunction
with procmail to process my mail?

Thanks

Lance