Re: mutt-Netscape and nmh

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 12:49:38PM -0600, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:
> I have been using Netscape and more recently mutt to download and read
> mail.  I installed nmh so that I
> could 'burst' digests apart but it doesn't seem that nmh and
> netscape/mutt folders are compatible.  Is
> this a correct assumption?  If I use 'folders' nmh lists my folder
> directories but doesn't list any mail folders such as 'Psycholoquy' or
> 'Debian-User' which mutt and netscape read and put mail into.
> How can I get nmh to recognize these folders?  When I searched dejanews
> people talked about converting mh folders to Netscape but not the other
> way around.  Or am I way off  and just not using the syntax correctly?
> I have tried 'scan', 'burst', and 'folders' but nothing seems to work.
> There doesn't seem to be much documentation for this system either.  I
> downloaded mh-papers but am not sure how to read the tex documents.  As
> you can tell I am not very experienced with either nmh or TEX.

	I was under the impression that mutt was capable of reading
mh-style mail folders.  (in fact, I've been debating moving over to
mh-style folders, to make syncrhonization across machines and my pilot
easier).
	Checkout the mutt web site, mutt.org, I think.

	I don't know anything about netscape.

	Let me know if you figure out how to get mutt to natively read mh.

-Seth
--
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion"