Re: mutt-Netscape and nmh

To get mutt to read a MH folder all you have to is 'touch FOLDER_NAME/.mh_sequences' .  Mutt looks for this file to determine mailbox type.   If you do use MHfolders add the line 'set mh_purge' , if you don't then Mutt just move the message file to ,filename and does not actually delete it.  I found that when I was wondering why I had a 9Meg mailbox with only 5 messages in it.