Re: Help

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 10:54:27AM +0000, wtopa@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> One other item that might help
>
> /use/doc/xfree86-common/FAQ.

Thank you for noticing this!  It's the first unsolicited comment I've
gotten about it.

BTW, folks, I am extremely receptive to suggestions for additions to this
FAQ (and debian-user is the best place to ask).

Simply file a *WISHLIST* bug against xfree86-common, preferably with a
subject line something like this:

xfree86-common: [FAQ] how do I blah blah blah?

I'll like it even better if you provide a correct answer to a FAQ.  :)

Also, while this doesn't affect the size of the virtual desktop or the
screen resolution, people who want their X session to "save state" should
look into xsm or a window manager which does session management.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   If God had intended for man to go about