Help

Hi I am new to Linux, and am learning fairly quick.  But I am having
problems getting my Xserver to work at a higher color depth then 8.  If
I try and remove that particular setting in the XF86Config file then it
tells me that it cannot find the 8 bpp color setting and there for am
unable to start X.

Also is there a way to save screen size I.E.  so that every time I start
Netscape I do not have to rezie it to fit the window.  I am using FWM95
as my x manager.  I find it annoying to have to resize the windows every
time I start X and Netscape.

I think there must be a way to save such setting for the desktop simular
to what windows does.

Thnks Pat'

pneumann@telusplanet.net

Now free for the Windows crashing nightmare!!