Re: Last gasp at CD-RW

OK, I put that line in my lilo.conf file.  When I tried to mount /dev/sr0,
it mounted my cd-rom drive; I couldn't mount my cd-rw with sr0, sr1, or
scd0, or scd1. So I unselected the scsi cdrom option in menuconfig.  Thus,
only scsi emulation and generic scsi were selected.  At boot it appeared
to recognize both the cdrom and the cd-rw.  However, I cannot mount
anything.  Thanks...

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk