Re: what is Xconsole and how can I get rid of it...

Folks,

	Well, I apologise: it seems I did indeed have the file mentioned.
I've changed the entry and it fixed the problem I had.

	Thanks for the help; even though the reponse was less than friendly it
was still useful.

--
'til next we type...
HAVE FUN!! -- Jesse