Re: debian and RH

In a nutshell,

RH has the easy install method, debian has the easy upgrade of individual
packages method (i.e., apt-get install package.deb.

Debian is also a bit more stable.  I think, that the support in chat rooms
and mailing lists is far superior as well.

On the downside, sometimes packages are released in our format after the
RH format.  The benefit of this is that when they are .debs they are
stable.

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk