SMC EtherEZ PCI 10/100 (1211 TX)

Hi,

I have an SMC EtherEZ 10/100 PCI network card and I'm having trouble
getting it to work.  I've read the Ethernet-HOWTO and Hardware-HOWTO,
both of which mention several SMC cards, but none that match this one.
It's a brand new card with a single chip marked with:

    SMC
    EN5030A
    89141T1     838k

/proc/pci shows it as:

    SMC 1211 TX (rev 16)

lspci shows it as:

    Accton (unknown device 1211) (rev 10)

I've tried building all of the network drivers as modules (with
2.2.1 kernel), but none of them detect the card at boot.  I can't
translate the chip markings to any of the chipsets listed in the
Ethernet-HOWTO.  Can anybody help me with this card?  At this point,
even 'That card is not supported' would help.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike Merten