Re: upgrading slink -> potato

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:22:00 +0100, you said:
>then selecting some gnome stuff i get:
>gnome-gnometris depends on libaudiofile-cvs0
>libaudiofile-cvs0 does not appear to be available
>gnome-gnometris depends on libesd-cvs0
>libesd-cvs0 does not appear to be available
>
>from where should those files come?

They're available from Brian Almeida's area, you need to add the following
line to your sources.list:

deb http://www.debian.org/~bma/e-cvs/debs ./

You do have to be a bit careful about what you install though, most of the
gnome packages are using libgnome31 but some like gmc are still using
libgnome0.  I made the mistake of installing gmc and breaking the rest of
gnome.

--
Stuart Miles	stuartm@moleshome.demon.co.uk
		stuart.miles@gecm.com