Re: HP Web Jetadmin

I cheated to install the Jet Admin package.  I created a
symbolic link inside /etc called rc.d which linked to the above
directory, which was etc.  The install was then able to carry on
with no problem.  I think I was even able to remove the rc.d
link when the install had finished.

I have not actually tested it on our printer (still waiting for
the network card to arrive) but it runs okay inside netscape
(Hamm distribution + Netscape 4.5 downloaded and installed with
the Netscape Installer package).

John.