FW: Off topic-New Video Card

-----Original Message-----
From:	Abercromby James SSgt 31CS/SCBBD
Sent:	Tuesday, February 23, 1999 6:44 AM
To:	'debian-user-request@lists.debian.org'
Subject:	Off topic-New Video Card
Importance:	High

I know this is off topic
But I don't' have access to newgroups anymore so I figured I would ask

I am building a new machine based on a
FIC PA-2013 Super 7 MB w/AMD-k6 III 400 or 450

And I want to get a really rocking high end video card that will be fully
supported under xfree86 -more specifically easy to install and configure
under debian SLINK when it's released.

I was leaning more towards the Matrox Mystique or Millenium.
Budget and price from 100-150 US dollars.

I was checking xfree86's page and there seems to be a lot of newer cards
supported under xfree86 3.3.3
But debian doesn't have it packaged except for a guy named vincent but the
pkgs are not official yet.

Please feel free to send comments suggestions, experience insight and info
james.abercromby@aviano.af.mil <mailto:james.abercromby@aviano.af.mil>

PS.  IS AGP COMPLETELY SUPPORTED AS OF THIS TIME?????