Re: Problem with make--kpkg... no .deb package created!

I usually unpack the source archive wherever I have free space, and link
/usr/src/linux to the top level.  This creates a problem, because the .deb
gets put one directory above the _actual_ directory, not in /usr/src.  I
usually forget and spend some time looking for it.  I assume that's a bug.

-Joe P.