Re: question

SVTcobra46@aol.com wrote:
> 	I am interested in downloading Debian Linux, but I am confused in which file
> I should download. The download site has many files, none of them say "Debian
> 2.0." What do I download, is it a single file or a series of files?

Debian 2.0 is a directory containing a bunch of files.  You probably
don't need to grab and install all of them.  To find  out how you
begin, please read one of the following installation manuals:

For Debian GNU/Linux 2.0

  ftp://ftp.Infodrom.North.DE/pub/debian/hamm/hamm/disks-i386/2.0.10_1998-07-21/install.html

For the upcoming Debian GNU/Linux 2.1

  ftp://ftp.Infodrom.North.DE/pub/debian/dists/slink/main/disks-m68k/2.1.6-1999-02-12/install.html

Regards,

	Joey

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
                                                -- The GNU Manifesto