Lilo help for NT

Hi

I was wondering if you anyone could give me a hand with using LILO to boot into Linux (and NT).  The setting is as follows:

    primary master:      Ultra DMA drive    -- NT 4.0
    primary slave:         none
    secondary master:  IOmega Zip Drive
    secondary slave:     Toshiba 40x ATAPI CD ROM

    SCSI:                     Hard drive -- Linux (debian distribution 2.0 r3)

NT was installed first onto the first primary master drive using CDROM.  Linux was installed later, also using CDROM, onto the SCSI drive.  I have NO floppy drive and do not intend on getting one.  I was able to install the linux kernel and base files fine, however when it comes time to reboot, I was unable to get into it because NT OS loader has control of the MBR on the primary master IDE drive and it is not aware of a linux installation (or lilo).

How can I install lilo so that I can boot into both NT and Linux without loosing my installation.

- oberon