Re: Make postscipt files use less pages?

	Subject: Make postscipt files use less pages?
	Date: Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 07:12:07AM +0000

Quoting M.C. Vernon(mcv21@cus.cam.ac.uk):

> Dear all,
>
> 	Is it possible to make postscipt files print out with two
> postscript pages fitting onto one physical page (or is there an option in
> ghostview for this?), please? 350 pages of hurd manual could do with being
> shrunk before I use _all_ my paper up....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matthew

Look at the man pages for a2ps, enscript, psresize, and psselect.

With combinations of the above I have scripts that Allow any file (ps,
gz,etc) to print as 1 page, 2 pages 1 side, 2 pages both sides, 4
pages one side and 4 pages - both sides ( Man pages look great this
way).  I have never cleaned them up (the scripts) so won't post them
but if anyone wants I will e-mail them.

Wayne T. Topa <wtopa@ix.netcom.com>