Multi IP's on interface

Hello,

Is it possible, and if so how, to support two IP's on a single
interface card?  I thought I have seen this somewhere.

I am trying to put a 192.168.2.x on my eth1 which is the same
interface that connects to my bridge and my Internet connection.
I want to get to the management utility on the bridge without
broadcasting the bridges management IP on the Internet.

Another option may be to set up a route from my internal subnet on
eth0, (192.168.1.x) to
eth1, (206.xxx.xxx.xxx)
where eth1 also has visability to a 192.168.x.x address.

Any ideas on either method?  Other options?

I am looking for something simple, and somewhat secure from
the outside world.

Thanks,
Bill Bell