Re: Archiving Old Messages and Misc Mail Features

Stephen Pitts <smpitts@midsouth.rr.com> writes:

> 2. Threads in progress (like the heated Gimp Debian Logo contest debate
> on debian-devel): I'd like to keep the whole thread intact until
> discussion ceases. A rm <mailbox> will orphan any future messages from
> that thread.

Use GNUs to read your mailing list mail and it can autoexpire articles
(deleting your local copy) after a time period you configure.

Later,
	Dale (who reads Usenet and Mailing lists with GNUs, and
	      "regular" email with elm)

--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |