Confused with the X packages in slink

Hi,
	I have upgraded my hamm to slink, but I am a bit confused.

	First, I thought the packages have been renamed to the following:
    xfntbase    ->    xfonts-base
    xfnt75      ->    xfonts-75dpi
    xfnt100     ->    xfonts-100dpi
    xfntscl     ->    xfonts-scalable
    xfntbig     ->    xfonts-cjk
    xfntcyr     ->    xfonts-cyrillic
    xfntpex     ->    xfonts-pex
    xslib       ->    xlib6-static
    xslibg      ->    xlib6g-static

	But, after upgrading to slink, dpkg --list is still showing with
the old names. Should I manually install the new packages and remove the
old packages?? Will apt-get install xfonts-base automatically remove the
package with the old name xfntbase??

	Is it safe for me to remove the package xbase in slink??

ii  xbase           3.3.2.3a-10    XFree86 upgrade convenience package

	What other packages are there that I should remove??

	Thanks for any help in advance.

Shao.