on these has to be free, of course full GPL would be nice but the biggest
issue is purely cost since these are going to be used in a school
environment.  These are the utilities that I'm looking for:

#1 A decent telnet program that handles screen redraws properly.  It seems
that Windows' native telnet program doesn't do such a great job, and I'm
looking for something that will handle keyboard sequences nicely and will
redraw my NetHack screens properly. :-)

#2 A ssh client for Windows.

#3 An X server for Windows.  Right now I'm using the MI/X server, which is
okay, but it does seem to die on some programs and can be a little cumbersome
to use.

Anyone have any suggestions on good programs that fit the above categories?
If so, feel free to reply either to the list or to me privately and I'll
condense and post a summary.  TIA.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o http://www.debian.org