deb. kernel patch

Hi, I'm looking for debinized kernel patches for my 2.0.34 kernel.  I've
been looking at the Debian ftp site and can't find anything.  Maybe what
I'm looking for isn't there.  Where can I find them?  In general how do
you ever find anything at an ftp site?  Isn't there a list of the paths
to what you are looking for somewhere?  Sorry if my last couple
questions aren't Debian specific but I have never used ftp except a
couple times, mostly because I can never find anything.
Thanks,
Kent