CDROM trouble and Kernel message.

Hello!

I'm having some strange problems. I can't eject my CDROM even tho it's
unmounted according to mtab and all other places that i can think of.
The message i get is simply:

1 21:59:52 marwin $ cdctrl eject
cd_doEject[CDROMEJECT]: Device or resource busy

Pressing the eject-button on the CD doesn't help either.

If anyone has seen this behaviour b4 please let me know what's the
problem. I'm using kernel 2.2.1 and the SCSI-emulation code with a
ATAPI-drive. The problem were there with the native ATAPI-driver too so
it's not driver-specific AFAIK.

A message that i get in my syslog that puzzles me too is this:

Feb 10 06:29:15 arwen kernel: khm

Why does this message show up?

If anyoen can help solve at least the first problem i would be really
grateful. It's kinda annoying to have to reboot the freaking computer
every time i want to change CD...

Regards

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key. (broken) |