pine4.deb?

Hi again,

thanks for the advice offered re root disks. I've got my machine up and
running. What I am now wondering is: is there a pine4 package for debian?
I could only find a 3.96 package. I'd install it myself (being an
ex-slackware user, this is a task i'm well accustomed to) except pine
won't compile without some debian .diffs, because debian got rid of
libtermcap.

anyway, if anyone knows of such a package, i'd much appreciate it if they
could point me in the proper direction.

thanks,

-Pete Rijks
 http://www.nd.edu/~prijks                                  \|/
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering                   -*-
University of Notre Dame (Class of 2000)                    /|\