ISP connect

I use the KDE window to configure dial-up settings.  I have reconfigured the
connect script to this:

noauth.

That is the only line in the script.  I connect through MSN which requires a
PAP login.  I did not put a DNS number in hoping maybe it would configure
this dynamically.  The IP is set to dynamic negotiation.

When it does connect initially, I get a terminal window asking for a login.
I send my login name and then it asks for a password.  I send that and it
comes back with "bad password".

Does anyone else connect their machine through MSN?  If so, how'd you do it?

Thanks,  Ed