Re: 96% packet loss on my network

Paul Nathan Puri wrote:
> The Port status section of the leds remains light on the 100
> section for both cards.
>
> The Network Utilization section of the hub leds consistently
> blinks, on the 1% led of the 100 section; after every 13th
> blink, both the 100 and the 10 blink together.
>
> Does this tell you anything?

If all the lights are green and no alert leds are on, or none of
the port status leds are yellow (port partitioned), or the
collision led is not flashing wildly, then my guess is bad
or conflicting hardware on your PCs.

> Thanks.  Hows the weather in Finland?  In Sacramento,
> California it wet and cloudy.  C-ya.

Finland is cold and snowy :)

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland