Re: smail -> exim = mail now broken

I fixed my local mail and retrieval of ISP mail.

added / changed local domains (were not set properly by eximconfig,
probably a type-o by me)

that took care of local mail.

found out that there is no cron job for exim -bd,  (DOH!) it helps to be
running your mail daemon.  I am not sure why there was no cron job, since
Dselect had done one for smail, when I had that installed....

Still didn't totally fix ISP retrieval, Exim didn't like the address
"ryder" that fetchmail was using, changed .fetchmailrc to say "kryder71 is
ryder@zeek here" , now it works.

I think I know how to setup the cron job, but can anyone verify that I know
what I am talking about?

login as root, edit crontab, resubmit it to cron,  that's basic idea, right?

Thanks in advance,

	Ken, who has had a long day fighting with exim, but won, at least for now....