Re: [Fwd: Re: Network problem - 3Com card]

Whoo-hoo! Thanks Frankie! Although the instructions you gave didn't match
exactly what I was seeing, it got me about half-way there, and along with
some instructions on custom kernel's from www.debian's documentation page I
got another 45% of the way, and I just tinkered and explored my way through
the last 5%, and now I have a working network card.

Thanks again!

And to you, Heikki, thanks for the input. I stuck with the 2.0.34 kernel
though, cause it was over my head to download the 2.0.35 kernel from
another machine and copy it to my Linux box and etc, etc. But now that I
have a working network, maybe I'll upgrade to 2.0.35 (or maybe even go to
Slink -- whooo-o-o).

Have a good one, ya'll!