Re: slashdot poll

mcv21@cus.cam.ac.uk (M.C. Vernon) writes:

> What do people like about RH? Is it worth trying to nick parts of their
> install?

Yes.  But SuSE's is far ahead of Redhat's actually.  You should try it
just for information...

> > And now imagine the power of Debian combined with an installation
> > routine at least as convenient and user friendly like Redhat's or
> > SuSE's.  Debian would be the absolute killer!
> >
> > But oh well, talk is cheap...
>
> How about suggesting some improvements, rather than "I don't like the
> Debian install"?

Well, just as i wrote: Talk is cheap and "suggesting some
improvements" rather qualifies as "talk" IMHO.

Contributing the code is what's needed...

                                  P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------