Re: Find

> >Does anyone know if there's a program like the "find" program in
> >windows?  It  allows you to search for a key word in most windows you
> >have open, it finds the word, takes you to the word and highlights
it.

>     Do you mean in text files?  grep

Actually, I think it's more something like:

If you are editing something in an editor, and you search for 'foo'
then the program will point you to all 'foo's in your currently opened
editor sessions.

I don't know it exists, it would indeed be quite useful, but, it can
at best be widget-restricted, no?

Christian Lavoie
clavoie@enter-net.com
UIN: 947212