Re: wu-ftpd-academ

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Daniel J. Brosemer wrote:

> The Debian Weekly News had an announcement that fixes are already out for
> wu-ftpd-academ but are in /incoming.  I seem to remember something about
> that being accessable only to developers.  Is there a place where we can
> get at it?

There is a list of incoming mirrors in the developers corner (on the web
site).  My personal favorite is llug.sep.bnl.gov.

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell  bmitch@atdot.org  http://bmitch.nws.net/  ICQ 30631197 |
| Throughout history, UNIX systems have regulary been broken into, beaten, |
| brutalized, corrupted, commandeered, compromised, and illegally fscked.  |
|                                   -- UNIX System Administration Handbook |