Re: DSelect and ftp

When Robert-Jan Kuijvenhoven wrote, I replied:

Try the command

man minicom

to learn about the minicom program for manipulating your modem.  I don't
have personal experience with it, (when I need to do these things, I
write
a perl script or something to gain access to the port/modem) but I've
seen messages to this list which have been enthusiastic about minicom.
Hope this helps.