Networking

I have two pcs at home with net-work cards, PC-A & PC-B. In PC-A there is
no CDROM drive, I installed Debian Linux base from floppies. In order to
make room for Linux, I had to get rid of Windows 95 at PC-A, but I have
kept DOS6.22 & Windows3.1.  Now, I can't connect to my Win95 PC-B using
Windows Network & IPX/SPX protocol because there is no Windows95 or Windows
for Work Groups at Linux/Dos PC-A.

I want to transfer my important files to the DOS partition of my Linux/Dos
system using some kind of network before I start playing with my very
important and state of the art PC-B. Is there anyway I can network DOS with
Windows 95?

Another way I tried is to install Netware 3.12. But the CD I have borrowed
legally for trial purpose from my friend has *.img files in it. I have no
idea what type of files are these. I tried to rawrite into floppies but
that does not create any file-system (msdos or ext2). I have problem doing
anything at all at this point.

May be someone can help!