Re: Networking

How about the crude approach of yanking the HD out of box A and install in
B?  While sounding painful, doing that with a change of jumpers to
accomodate the slave (if needed) can go quite quickly.

Or take a laplink approach?  (I've never used it, but believe it does what
you want ...)

Kenward

In <[🔎] 3.0.32.19990209132535.00683da0@sz.gd.cninfo.net>, on 02/09/99
   at 01:25 PM, "Bal K. Paudyal" <szbalkp@sz.gd.cninfo.net> said:

>I have two pcs at home with net-work cards, PC-A & PC-B. In PC-A there is
>no CDROM drive, I installed Debian Linux base from floppies. In order to
>make room for Linux, I had to get rid of Windows 95 at PC-A, but I have
>kept DOS6.22 & Windows3.1.  Now, I can't connect to my Win95 PC-B using
>Windows Network & IPX/SPX protocol because there is no Windows95 or Windows
>for Work Groups at Linux/Dos PC-A.

>I want to transfer my important files to the DOS partition of my Linux/Dos
>system using some kind of network before I start playing with my very
>important and state of the art PC-B. Is there anyway I can network DOS with
>Windows 95?

kaynjay@igalaxy.net

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.