Re: User names.

Simple:  I have an /etc/aliases but no virtusertable.  I suspect this is
becuase I am using sendmail and you are not, but I have a bad habit of being
wrong and will put this back on the list so that someone can confirm/correct
that assumption.

Rob

--
Life is like a sewer.  What you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
		-- Tom Lehrer