Re: Sizing Netscape windows?

What window manager are you using ?

Most have "handles" that appear when you move the mouse cursor either to
the corner or the side of the window.

Also you may be able to move the window down far enough that you can see a
"maximise" button - my experience with FVWM95 is that using this button
does just this - maximises the window to the physical size of the screen.

HTH

Ivan.