Re: Sizing Netscape windows?

Tim Heuser wrote:

> Now that I've finally got netscape rinning in Linux, is there a way to
> resize the window?  some are not wide enough, and all go past the bottom
> of the screen.  Any ideas?

What window manager are you using? Most allow you to either place the
mouse pointer near the edge or corner of a window, where you can click
and hold the mouse button to drag the window to the desired size. You
may also be able to click on the little netscape icon on the left of the
title bar to bring down a menu which (on most window managers I've
played with) will give you an option to resize. Others will allow you to
click on the title bar with one of the mouse buttons and give you
another drop down menu of windows actions. You can also use the
-geometry option to set the window geometry of nestcape before you run
it.

HTH
--
                                  __   _