Re: Which text editor is compatible with crxvt?

On Sun, 7 Feb 1999, Yi-ping Chang wrote:

There is nothing wrong with vi for big-5 compatibility.  I have found
you have to be clever how  you place your mouse to get the input ok.

The other thing was to open crxvt first but not to open xcin with the
crxvt window but to do a
ctrl-z bg
and then
xcin
in the original xterm
window.

Judging by the HOWTO there are many woes for input. I got it going with

xcin -in1 phonetic.tab

for chu yin and roman input

crxvt works well with lynx , lynx will need no special configuration;
point it straight at your favorite page with big-5

best regards from
angus claydon

Hello, guys: >