Re: svgalib

ivan wrote:

> I have now decided to use svgalib but already have run into trouble !

I think you may need the svgalibg1-dev package.  The *-dev packages seem
to contain the header files and the static libraries required to
complile your own programs.  Note this packages depends on libc6-dev,
which you probably also don't have.  (also if your using Debian 1.3, Bo,
the package name is probably just svgalib-dev)

Hope that helps
Rich