Re: Unviewable pgp-signed messages

Bob Nielsen:
> I keep getting this with all of the messages to the list from Steve Lamb:
[just a couple of PGP status lines, with no text between]

Me too!

The way I usually get around it is to type |less at elm (five characters
plus enter). I assume it'll work similarly in pine.

The same trick works for most of the MIME HTML whatever messages.

HTH someone

Jiri
--
<jiri@baum.com.au>
We'll know the future has arrived when every mailer transparently