Printing portrait postscript as landscape

I've got a two page postscript document which is stored in portrait,
which results in it being printed wrongly.  I want somehow to be able
to print it in landscape mode.

I have tried gv, but it doesn't seem to handle the switch to landscape
properly.  I have tried xv, but it only recognises the first page.  I
have tried to use pstops to rotate the pages but it doesn't work
properly.  I have also tried to use pstops to separate the pages so
that I could then use xv, but pstops didn't work properly again.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark.