Re: Stupid Netscape question

First off I'm new to this also but try using,
/usr/local/netscape/netscape
at the prompt instead of "netscape."  This is where mine was installed and probably
yours also.  That is the full path name.  If that brings up the browser then you need
to add,
/usr/local/netscape
to "Path=" in
 /etc/profile
Then you should be able to type "netscape" to bring up the browser.
Hope that was clear, accurate and helps:)
Kent